Monday, May 23, 2011

MUL: "Taste of the Tropics"

It's raining, it's pouring and I'm feeling so Blue! Lol! While I was recovering from my breakouts, I had gotten some new products from Inglot, MUFE and Daisy's Beauty which i'm rocking in this look.  And of course, Magnolia pigments makes a triumphant return!


Face:
  • Urban Decay Complexion Brightening Primer
  • MAC Studio Fix Concealor
  • MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NC45
  • MAC Blot Powder- "Dark"
  • MAC Studio Fix Powder NC45
  • UD De Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray
Cheeks:
  • MAC Sheertone Blush-"Pink Swoon"
Brows:
  • MAC Eye Brow Pencil- "Stud"
  • E.L.F Eyebrow Kit
  • Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara
 Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Shadow Primer Potion
  • NYX JEP- "Milk" secondary base
  • INGLOT Eyeshadow- "Matte 371" middle lid
  • INGLOT Eyeshadow- "Matte 372" inner lid
  • INGLOT Eyeshadow- "Matte 379" outer corners
  • Magnolia Makeup Pigment- "#108" brow area
  • Magnolia Makeup Pigment- "Tanza" outer corners
  • Bare Minerals All-Over-Face-Color- "Clear Radiance" highlight
  • Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner- "Black" upper lash line
  • L'oreal HIP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner- "Black" lower waterline
  • Daisy's Beauty Lashes in #35
  • L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
Lips:
  • Blistex
  • MUFE Rouge Artist Intense #31 



I think I have fallen for Inglot! These eyeshadows are absolutely gorgeous and they are super blendable! I love them! Did I mention how pigmented they are! Beau-ti-ful! I'm loving these lashes too! They are super light, it doesn't feel like I have anything on! $9 for 10 pairs! Can't beat that!!! This MUFE lipstick is doing it for me also! I'm winning! Lol!

Later, Bombshells!

No comments:

Post a Comment