Monday, April 11, 2011

MUL: "Secluded Lagoon"

This look did not come out as I had hoped. When I had originally swatched this palette at the Victoria's Secret store, the colors were much more pigmented (that could be due to the fact it's been touched and tested by a plethora of customers). Either way, this look lacks the impact I was seeking. This subtle version is with me packing on the product on my lids. :( 

The plus side is, this is a great neutral look. Great for work or a dinner date!! Lol!  :)

I am thinking, the next time I wear this look, I will layer the shadows with teal and gold colored bases, to see if it will help intensify the look....Something to think about.....






Face:
  • MAC Pro Long Wear SPF 10 Foundation 
  • MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder NW43
  • MAC Sheertone Blush- "Gingerly"
  • MAC Mineral Blush- "SuperDuper Natural"
Brows:
  • MAC Eye Brow Pencil- "Stud"
  • Sonya Kashuk Brow Kit
  • Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara
 Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Shadow Primer Potion
  • MAC Paintpot- "Groundwork"
  • VS Makeup Wild Things Collection Mineralized Shadow Quad- "Secluded Lagoon"  
  • L'oreal HIP Color Truth Cream Liner- "Black"
  • L'oreal HIP Color Truth Cream Liner- "Teal"
  • Mod Lash Accents Half Lash- #305 "Black"
  • L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
Lips:
  • VS Makeup Wild Things Collection Perfect Lipstick - "Heartbeat"





VS Makeup Secluded Lagoon Mineral Quad Shadow Swatches
 


Sidebar: I need a new camera!

Later, Bombshells!



1 comment:

  1. I think the look came out great!! Have you tried applying the shadows wet? They are much more intense when applied wet:)

    ReplyDelete