Friday, June 3, 2011

MUL: "Cherry Sunset"

As I mentioned during a previous post, I am bit backed dated. This is a look I created during Memorial Day Weekend. I wore this to a graduation/MD BBQ. I wore this beautiful maxi dress that had beautiful watercolors of pinks, blues, oranges etc.This look was inspired by the dress. (I think you can see some aspects of the dress in the pictures).  This look is using some my NYX single eyeshadows that were just laying around collecting dust! And look what happened! :)

Face:
  • Urban Decay Complexion Brightening Primer
  • MAC Studio Fix Concealor
  • MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NC45
  • MAC Blot Powder- "Dark"
  • MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder NW43
  • UD De Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray
Cheeks:
  • MAC Magically Cool Powder -"Cajun"
Brows:
  • MAC Eye Brow Pencil- "Stud"
  • E.L.F Eyebrow Kit
  • Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara
 Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Shadow Primer Potion
  • NYX JEP- "Milk" secondary base
  • NYX Single Eyeshadow- "Cherry" lid
  • NYX Single Eyeshadow- "Sensual" corners/lower lash line
  • NYX Single Eyeshadow- "Golden" inner lid
  • Matte Black Eyeshadow define 
  • UD Naked Palette- "Half Baked" highlight
  • NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker- "Carbon Black" upper lash line
  • Daisy Beauty Lashes  #35
  • L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara- "Extreme Black"


Lips:
  • Blistex
  • L'oreal Colour Riche Lipstick- "Fairest Nude"
  • NARS Lipgloss- "Chihauhau"
          
          
Flower: The Icing
Earrings: Aldo & Aldo Accessories
Dress: Target

I was deeply sadden when I had to remove this makeup off that night. I got tons of compliments! Its truly a beautiful look thats perfect for summer nights (and vacations! Lol!).

Happy Birthday, Jou Jou! May God continue to bless you with many, many, many more!

Later, Bombshells!

No comments:

Post a Comment