Wednesday, April 13, 2011

MUL: "Antoinette's Candy Envy"

This look was created using Magnolia Makeup pigments. I got these pigments about a month ago and I never got around to using them. No time like the present! These pigments are highly pigmented and extremely easy to use. I am not exactly sure what look I was going for here....all I know is I wanted something that was BRIGHT!!! And this is BRIGHT! Lol! I couldn't begin to tell you where I would rock something so dramatic......but this is definetely for the daring. I am really feeling this Candy Yum Yum lipstick! It just earned Bombshell Status in my book!





Face:
  • MAC Pro Long Wear SPF 10 Foundation
  • MAC Studio Fix Powder NC45
  • MAC Sheertone Blush- "Pink Swoon"
  • Magnolia Makeup Pigment- "Antoinette"
Brows:
  • MAC Eye Brow Pencil- "Stud"
  • E.L.F Eyebrow Kit
  • Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara
 Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Shadow Primer Potion- "Eden"
  • NYX JEP- "Milk"
  • Magnolia Makeup Pigment- "Antoinette", "Saffronia", "Sphinx" & "Envy"
  • NYX Studio Liquid Liner- "Extreme Purple"
  • L'oreal HIP Color Truth Cream Liner- "Black"
  • Salon Perfect Perfectly Glamorous False Lashes- Demi Wispies
  • Rimmel Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night Mascara- "Extreme Black"
Lips:
  • Rimmel Exaggerate Full Color Lip Liner- "Eastend Snob"
  • MAC Matte Lipstick- "Candy Yum Yum"
  • Sephora Shiny Lipgloss- "Pin-Up Pink"




This flash is extremely bright! Wooo! Its throwing off my foundation!


Later Bombshells!


P.S. Please excuse my hair! It is a work in progress......LMAO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment