Tuesday, August 16, 2011

MUL: "Embark on Tropical"

How's it going down?!! I am bit under the weather today. But ya'll know that never stops me from looking my best. But it does affect my blogging! So I am just going to go right into it.......


Face:
  • MAC Oil Control Lotion
  • MAC Studio Fix Concealer
  • MAC Studio Moisture Tint in Dark Plus
  • MAC Blot Powder in Dark
  • MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder NW43
  • MAC Fix+ Setting Spray
Cheeks:
  •  MAC Bronzing Powder- "Refined Deeper Bronze"
  • MAC Sheertone Blush- "Breath of Plum"
Brows:
  • Maybelline Line Stylist Pencil- "Expresso"
  • Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara to set my brows
  • MAC Studio Fix Concealor to help define my brows
 Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Shadow Primer Potion
  • MAC Paintpot- "Painterly" secondary base 
  • MAC Matte E/S- "Embark" outer corners
  • UD Naked Palette- "Naked" brow bone/highlight
  • NYX E/S- "Tropical" inner lid
  • NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker- "Carbon Black" upper lashline
  • Daisy Beauty Lashes in #5  
  • L'oreal Waterproof  Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
Lips:
  • Blistex
  • MAC Satin Lipstick- "Spirit"
  • NARS Lipgloss- "Chihauhau"   

Earrings: Aldo

Later, Bombshells! 

No comments:

Post a Comment