Monday, December 5, 2011

MUL: "Naked" (Bridal Series)

I am late! I know....Lol! I had debated back and forth with whether or not I should even recreate this look (since EVERYONE has already done so....after much debate, I decided, hey it doesn't hurt! So here is my version of Kim K's wedding inspired makeup. (Can I just say 1.) I was in love with her look and 2.) I wish I used better lashes in my version.....) :) Happy Monday!!!

 
  The Inspiration


Face:
  • MAC Oil Control Lotion
  • MAC PRO Longwear Concealer NC45
  • MAC Blot Powder in Dark 
  • MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder NW43
  • MAC Fix+ Setting Spray
Cheeks:
  • MAC Surf Baby Bronzing Powder- "Solar Riche" contour
  •  MAC Blush- "Pink Swoon" apples of cheeks 
  • VS Makeup Brilliant Shimmer All-Over Powder- "Candygirl" highlight
Brows:
  • Maybelline Line Stylist Pencil- "Expresso" to line brows 
  • Sonia Kashuk Brow Kit- Arch Alert to fill my brows
  • BH Cosmetics Red Eyeshadow to tint brows
  • Bonebell Clear Mascara to set brows
  • MAC Studio Fix Concealor to help define arch
 Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Shadow Primer Potion
  • MAC Paintpot- "Painterly" secondary base
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette- "Naked", "Buck", "Half Baked"
  • MAC E/S- "Ricepaper" highlight 
  • Too Faced E/S- "Heaven"
  • MAC Pencil Liner- "Smolder" upper lash line 
  • NYX Push-up Bra Eyebrow Pencil- "highlighter"  lower waterline
  • Eyelashes: Ebay
  • L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
Lips:

  • Blistex 
  • MAC Lipstick- "Faux"
  • NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss- "Beige"

  
Hair Accessory: Etsy.com
Earrings: Charlotte Russe

I tried to get into 'character' as much as I could! HA! (pardon me, I had to laugh at that!).....Happy Monday! :)

Later, Bombshells!

No comments:

Post a Comment