Wednesday, December 7, 2011

MUL: "Solar Orbit"

Happy Hump Day! Week is almost over! Is it me or is time flying? Jeez!  I had been searching online, looking for looks to not only re-create but were also challenging. When I saw this on TheFancyFace, I fell in love, instantly. This is fierce on stick!!! You can check out Tina's version here. Freakin' love this!


Face:
  • MAC Oil Control Lotion
  • MAC PRO Longwear Concealer NC45
  • MAC Blot Powder in Dark 
  • MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder NW43
  • MAC Fix+ Setting Spray
Cheeks:
  • MAC Powder Blush- "Breath of Plum" 
Brows:
  • Maybelline Line Stylist Pencil- "Expresso" to line brows 
  • Sonia Kashuk Brow Kit- Arch Alert to fill my brows
  • BH Cosmetics Red Eyeshadow to tint brows
  • Bonebell Clear Mascara to set brows
  • MAC Studio Fix Concealor to help define arch
 Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Shadow Primer Potion
  • MAC Paintpot- "Painterly" secondary base
  • Magnolia Makeup Pigment- "108"
  • BH Cosmetics 1st Edition Palette
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil- "Milk"
  • L'oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner- "Carbon Black" upper lash line 
  • L'oreal Color Truth H.I.P Gel Liner- "Black"  lower waterline
  • Ardell False Lashes in #Wispies
  • L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
Lips:

  • Blistex 
  • MAC Lipstick- "Faux"
  • Nars Lipgloss- "Chihuahua"


Earrings: Temptations
Scarf: Express

I am so happy with the progress of my hair! Can you believe this is a 'wash and go'!! #teamnatural

Later, Bombshells!

No comments:

Post a Comment