Friday, December 9, 2011

MUL: "Phenomenon"

I'm back again with another look that's sure to add 'sparkle' to any holiday outfit. In this look, I am using the same technique as I did for my "Dark Angel" look. LA Splash, has some of the most gorgeous glitters out. Definitely check them out!!! (I guess I should do a review, huh?)


Face:
  • MAC Oil Control Lotion
  • MAC PRO Longwear Concealer NC45
  • MAC Blot Powder in Dark 
  • MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder NW43
  • MAC Fix+ Setting Spray
Cheeks:
  • BH Cosmetics Contour & Blush Palette
Brows:
  • Maybelline Line Stylist Pencil- "Expresso" to line brows 
  • Sonia Kashuk Brow Kit- Arch Alert to fill my brows
  • Bonebell Clear Mascara to set brows
  • MAC Studio Fix Concealor to help define arch
 Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Shadow Primer Potion
  • MAC Paintpot- "Painterly" secondary base
  • INGLOT E/S- "AMC 67", "AMC 72"
  • Matte Black E/S 
  • LA Splash Body and Face Glitter- "Phenomenon"
  • Too Faced Glitter Glue 
  • UD Naked Palette- "Naked"
  • L'oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner- "Carbon Black" upper lash line 
  • Salon Perfect Perfectly Glamorous False Lashes in #117 
  • L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
Lips:
  • Blistex  
  •  MAC Lipglass- "Gaga"



 Earrings: Musette (South Shore Plaza)

I don't care what happens, I have to do a review on these clip-ins I have been rocking!! What??!!! #TeamClipins!!! #Allday :)

Later, Bombshells!

No comments:

Post a Comment